Can holders of convertible notes be appointed to the Board?


How should this technically be done and is a separate agreement required?

回答: 1 公開 & 0 非公開

Joseph zito

Yes. Typically by shareholder vote unless the articles of incorporation say otherwise. No separate agreement is required however a shareholder resolution will be needed. Be very careful and avoid any conflicts of interest.


Do people really steal invention ideas?

I sometimes see questions on forums like Quora about how to stop people stealing your invention i...

4 4504 2
Is interpretation of known historical facts protectable under copyright law?

I am looking for useful sources on protecting copyright. I am in the process of writing a book ba...

3 5089 2
Fair Use and news feeds

What is the current wisdom on compiling news feeds on a third party website so far as copyright i...

1 3190 0
Looking for good patent firm

How to find a good patent firm to help me apply patent in USA

3 3569 2
What constitutes 'prior disclosure'?

This might be a silly question but I’m a bit confused by ‘prior disclosure’ as it applies to pate...

2 3978 1